Hello guys how are you? I hope you are having a fantastic day.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD+ PLS IPS display, protected with Gorilla Glass 3, the resolution of this phone’s display (1080 x 1920), and weight is 167 grams.
This phone powered by Exynos 7870 (14 nm) Octa-core chipset and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU, which is a better combination for performance.
Talking about the camera setup of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, it comes with a single 13 megapixel camera, and an 8 megapixel camera for the front camera.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime runs on One UI based on Android 9.0 (Pie), and talking about the battery, Galaxy J7 Prime has a 3300 mAh battery, Which gives you a minimum of one-day battery backup.
- First, Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Then, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- Download Latest Magisk APK
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your smartphone to Recovery Mode
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- Then Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Now Reboot your phone.
Read full article Here// https://www.guidetoroot.com/root-samsung-j7-prime-without-pc/